Tuesday

Whats the Time?

It's time to see the sights! We have been trying to get adjusted to the time, the culture shock and the rain! It is 7 hours ahead of Utah and it has taken some getting used to. Jowin who was the best sleeper at home seems to have forgotten what sleep is! We have been lucky if we get a few hours a night and that is only when she is lying in bed next to you! Needless to say, it has been rough!


Kev and Joey at noon on Saturday! I think she went to bed about 3 am that night!





If you need the time you could just ask Big Ben! I was so excited to start to see some of the sights! We are going on a bus tour this weekend with Kevs work but I thought it would still be fun to go and see some on our own. It is an AMAZING sight!




Parliament is incredible also. I think it has 1200 hundred rooms in it! All the place of one scandal or another! (according to my tour book!)








Joey calling home! She loved this, we can't walk by a tele booth with out wanting to get in! Real problem since they are everywhere



Buckingham Palace! The Queen was home but we didn't see her and we missed the changing on the guard! But fun to see! I think we will take the tour. I would love to see inside!







To be honest it wasn't as big as I thought it was going to be! I guess it looked a little small after seeing Parliament!





Westminster Abby! Closed for construction. Can't wait to go inside though!




And my favorite! The London Eye! I really don't know why I like it so much! I am scared of heights but I think it is amazing and have wanted to go the first time I saw it! Oh and we can see it from our balcony so that is cool.



Joey liked it too, I kept telling her we were going to up up up on it! So I will post pics after we do!




So fun to see the sights. I have been doing my best to look like a local so It was fun to just be a tourist! Oh and I think it is working, I have been asked directions a number of times. (poor suckers!)

4 comments:

team howey said...

WAY TO GO! Tourists asking you directions, you must really blend! Love the sights!

Chelsea said...

Awesome pictures! That is hilarious that you are looking so natural there...I can only imagine myself- I probably wouldn't leave my apartment:)

Jade and Michael said...

I am so jealous you get too see all of that history! I love the pictures! Keep posting them so I can see what its like - hopefully I can go one of these days! ;o)

dave&abby johnson family said...

Looks like you guys are having some fun!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed