Wednesday

My first London cut!

Okay so I got my hair cut! I think it looks pretty good! I was nervous at first but it turned out pretty good I think!



Eryn I struck this pose special for you!


So I didn't have to go far.... my bathroom.... and the guys name was Kevin. He is super hot and pretty trust worthy with the scissors! Kev cut the back bottom that I could reach!! He was like I can't believe you are letting me do this. So I said it is either that or I pay 50 pounds for just a cut! I'm happy, he's happy, so it all works out!

8 comments:

team howey said...

It looks FAB! I remember the first time trav cut my hair...and the last! :)

Craig said...

Way to go Kev. I am impressed. Of course, Jill would look good bald ---- but don't try that next time. Cute pics, Jill.

dave&abby johnson family said...

Wow impressive! Looks fantastic, I love your hair!

jen said...

love the hair sis, but especially the pose!

Tommy and Teisha said...

Wow the hair looks good-- I love the pose!

*C said...

Love the pose!! You're so brave to let Kev cut your hair, but he did do a great job didn't he?!! I could never trust Casey to cut mine, NEVER! Maybe Kevin found his new calling life?! ha ha :)

You look great!! :)

Chelsea said...

no way? he really cut it? that is impressive! I love all of your pictures always!!!

kh said...

Your hair looks awesome! Super chic London mom on the go. I'm jealous.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed