Thursday

She's a Princess, and He's a Lord

Don't worry we have been busy lately... Seeing a little of this and a little more of that!

Jojo at the Disney store in Covent Gardens. She picked out all of these items on her own was not about to give them up. It was funny at first and then a disaster when she tried to walk out of the store with them!







Jojo and Kev looking at a huge pink balloon!

Last Saturday, we went down to the Natural History museum (mine and Joey's second time in a week! It is that good.) and walked down the street, it was closed off so we walked and hung out. They had three live bands and a gypsy performing! Joey was just happy to be spending time with her daddy! She now walks around saying "bye, bye daddy, dada at work!"




Then it was up to Kensington and Hyde Park for the Peter Pan statue and the Serpentine. And maybe the hight light feeding the ducks our chocolate crackers! Joey loves ducks!








We hit up the pool again! Only this time it was freezing and Joey was one of three other kids in the water! It didn't phase her though, she dove right in and had a great time!







She just ran all around the whole pool. I kept telling her to run and run, trying to keep her warm!



In the end she finally came over with purple lips and hands, and was visibly shaking. Maybe we stayed too long... It was fun none the less. And we experienced our first bus ride home that day. Long story short, watch Harry Potter where he takes the night bus. He and I shared basically the same terror only I had a ruder driver! Needless to say we will stick to the tube!



This look familiar? It will if you like tennis!
Kev went to Wimbledon this week with our friend Ty (we miss you Emily!!)






Two hard working men!



They had to stand in a que (line) for about two hours but got in and got to see quite a few games, front row even!








And really the best part! Kev and I went on a date! We went to go see Lord of The Rings at the Theatre Royal on Drury Lane. It is the oldest theatre in London and it was amazing!


Don't we clean up nice?



Kev went to the box office when it opened and got us ticket front and center! So our seats were in the "stalls!"



Photography is strongly forbidden in the theatre! If they catch you taking a picture they will make you delete it and you can get fined 20,000 pounds! Luckily I got a shot off with out any one seeing! The stage was awesome! And we were so close we could see the actors spit!



We never could have gone with out auntie Kim coming and watching Joey! She gave her a bath, read stories and sang her songs! Thank you so much Kim! You really are the best! It is not often Kev and I get to go out, especially to something as cool as this!




The play was amazing! Granted it was my first so I probably enjoyed that much more, but the sets and the stage design were out of this world and the actors were incredible! It is so fun to see it live and up close and personal, just the way I like things!






All in all it goes down as one of the best dates I have been on (Kev took me to the ballet for Vday so that is up there!) But it was that much cooler to see a play in London written by an English man and preformed by English actors! I just keep having this feeling like wow am I really in England? Every time I have it I think, I need to get my Jane Austen out!

9 comments:

team howey said...

What risk taker...and with Kevin right next to you. I know Trav would never risk the 20000lbs! And great shots Kev (at Wimbeldon) though you both do clean up nice. Can't wait to see you Monday! And thanks again to Auntie Kim!

Mommy McD said...

In response, I know all that just cuz I love trivia. So weird and random facts stick in my brain. Mark and I currently live in Woodbridge. Its outside of the beltway so housing prices are WAY cheaper! I'm pretty familiar with everything around here, so I can probably answer any specific question you might have!

dave&abby johnson family said...

What a neat experience and an awesome play to see at that! Good score on that date to your hubby! Good times!

PADA said...

I feel like I have been on an adventure just reading and looking at your pictures. You guys don't miss a beat. So glad that you are having fun. We can't wait to join you in a few weeks.

*C said...

Awe you two do clean up ever so nicely!! What a fun little time you're having there!! So fun to see all you adventures!! :)

I can't believe you risked 20,000 pounds! I would never dare! You're definitely adventurous!! Love it!!

Tommy and Teisha said...

Looks like fun~ I would love to see the Lord of the Rings Play... I love those books and the movies.

MaryAnn said...

You guys are having so much fun and I'm so jealous! You are a very entertaining blogger my dear. Keep up the good work, I love reading about all your adventures. Everything is the same at good ole MWSBF I know you are super suprised to hear that! XOXOXO

Chelsea said...

you really are doing a fabulous job keeping us all updated...and jealous I might saw:) it's like one adventure after another- how fun! so glad you got to have a date night!!!

Stacy Richards said...

Good to hear from you again. Yes, I have blossomed, but I don't think I'll be posting many pictures. I'll send you one in an email.I will denfinately plan on being at Jo's birthday party.. Can't wait!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed