Saturday

Time to say goodbye!



Oddly enough I have actually had some mixed feelings about leaving Logan... I know, I know.. Yeah I am off to the "big" city and am really excited about it but there are quite a few things I am going to miss..

Like shopping with my mom..
running errands with my mom...
working with my dad...
going out to eat with my parents...
having my mom babysit...
Sunday dinner at my parents house..
And I know Winnie is going to go through Grammy and Pa withdrawal...

So I guess it is more like I will miss my parents than I will actually miss Logan!
Oh well whats done is done. We had some good times there.. I found Kev, who has made me the happiest woman in the world. We thought the day would never come but we both graduated from USU and of course we had our beautiful baby girl there. So I guess Logan will always have a special place in my heart...... (who would have thought!)

7 comments:

Dani said...

It's not very fun to be away from family but you'll make great friends! I've never lived close to my parents beside highschool (and who wants to hang out with parent in highschool:) so you're so lucky you got to be with them for a little bit! What an adventure!

Mom said...

I can guarantee that your parents are missing you a WHOLE BUNCH! Especially you mom. I just get up and wonder what to do with myself. I can hardly stand seeing Winnie every day. But you new home is very nice and you will enjoy it and make friends quickly. Besides, now we can actually do that shopping in Salt Lake. AND now you have a Target near where you live.

Chelsea said...

I knew you had a little bit of love in there for Logan:) call me, and lets have a play date! p.s. yes, you DO have a TARGET and I remind myself that every time I start to miss Logan!!!

team howey said...

So long Logan. Adios student life. Goodbye cramped (and various) apartments. Adeiu only wearing shirts from Old Navy.
HELLO WORLD!

The Bryger Family said...

I never thought I would miss Logan either, but I do! But you two are going on a fabulous adventure! Good Luck with everything!

Kasey M.

Lanes said...

I can't believe it Jill, you admitted to being a little sad to leaving Logan. I thought I would never hear it:)

Sydney said...

JILL!! WOW! It's been a while! So your coming out east huh? I think you'll love it. There's actually a few guys in my ward who work for Price waterhouse. Do you know where you're living? It may be close to my ward. That's so funny! Your website looks great! Let's get together when you get out here!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed