Saturday

Kickin the habit in 08!

So things have been a little crazy lately... Christmas, moving, staying with my parents... Anyway I guess somewhere in the scramble Joey took to drinking, and eating...



I came down the stairs and there she was. Opening reeces peanut butter cups and taffy and had found a diet coke from somewhere... I asked what was up and she just looked at me went on eating her candy. Than proceeded to take big drinks of diet coke and follow with a big ahhhh.....
My new years resolution? Say good bye to the diet coke and keep the candy out of reach!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

love it. adalynn goes "aaaahhhh" after a yummy sip of drink too! for some reason when kids do things that we do all the time its just so much cuter!

dhammatt said...

Just wiat until you hear her repaet some of your not so nice phrases!! That is a real wake up call!!!

team howey said...

SO FUNNY!!! We love you Joey!!! Kay asked me if she could hold Austin while he is asleep, I told her she'd have better luck with Joey!

Dani said...

That is too funny and cute! Her hair is so cute! Hope you guys had a good Christmas!

Lindsay said...

Why in the world would you want to give up Diet Coke? It's God's gift to moms. I would die without it.

Chelsea said...

that is funny! i swear they can find candy and pop cans ANYWHERE! It happens often at my house too:)

Tommy and Teisha said...

I have the same goal-- stop drinking so much coke! This is my biggest fear is that when I have children they'll be addicted at 1 because of my sick habit!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed