Thursday

Busy Little Bee!



So lately Joey has been so busy! Into everything and wanting to do everything, wanting to know everything! I just can't believe how big she is getting! Kev and I keep looking at her and saying, when did she get so big? She is only 17 months and she is taller than all the lother kids in her play group. She is just so full of personality and always makes me laugh. We go to any store and she stops to wave and say hi to basically every person she sees. Kev keeps trying to teach her stanger danger but I don't think it is working! She sure does keep us on our toes.... But I think we are up for the challenge!

3 comments:

Stacy Richards said...

Jill,
That picture of Jo is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Good job! She is so beautiful.
Stacy

*C said...

Super CUTE! Yes, she is a busy one! When I met her she was in a room full of strangers and it didn't seem to even phase her. Probably the most friendly thing I've ever met!! She's adorable! I'm sure she gets it from her mama!! :)

dhammatt said...

Enjoy her now because as soon as she turns nursery age she will go through the "don't leave me!" stage. They really need to make that age 16 mo.s when kids WANT to be left! She is just as social as her mom and as beautiful too.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed