Monday

The New Face of Blush Floral.... Me!


So this is really funny. But my great friend and fellow photographer Stacy (who finally started a blog! Yeah!) took these pics of me for Blush Floral in Logan.
Bridal pictures of a girl who has been married for almost 3 year and a mom to a 1 year old! Really I just said okay because I still to this day LOVE my wedding dress more than anything and was really happy to see that after having a baby I still fit in to it!(Stacy remember that guy who asked me if I thought I would ever fit into it again during your crit?) I guess we showed him! Thanks you rock!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely Galmorous!Your dress is lovely too. How fun to put it on again and feel like a bride all over again! you little model you!

PADA said...

Jill, you are beautiful!!!!

*C said...

Jill,

Too beautiful! You look absolutely GORGEOUS!!

Dani said...

you look beautiful! i love your dress too!

team howey said...

Yes, years later that dress is still the BEST. Great photos! You have more bridals than any one I know...but no huge 18x24...why not?

Chelsea said...

OH gee! I bet your husband found those even BETTER than the original. something about a hot mom:) what the heck. You look BEAUTIFUL. good job to Stacy, and you are officially a model!

Tommy and Teisha said...

These are adorable! And I do love your dress!

Stacy Richards said...

Jill,
Yeah that was hillarious! (that guy was so wierd). Not quite as wierd as the guy who told us that we didn't go to real photography school. Because he went to "Brown" wow! I wonder why his pictures were well... You know, BAD!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed