Wednesday

Seattle Baby!

So Win and I went to Seattle this last weekend to visit Aunty Eryn! In the usual style we stuck a good old backpack on Joey and her squeaky shoes and we were off!



We got there and were so happy to see our cousis! Joey and Aussie were so cute together! They went and stayed in nursery together the whole time. Aussie got really sad and so I told Joey to go give him loves which she promptly did and they played the rest of the time! (two hours!)





Oh and these two girls were oh so cute! They even had a slumber party the first night! Kay is the best big cousin making sure Joey is right there keeping up with her. We sure do love our Kay Kay! And of course we dressed them the same, it was too cute not to! Best friends, just like their mommas!







The boat at Bell Square. Such a party. We had a girls shopping night and we literally shopped till we dropped Kay was out before we left the parking lot!

It was a snow day on Monday! Yahoo! We had a good old time only Eryn doesn't have any sleds so we used a laundry basket and Travs snowboard until the neighbor kids came out and shared the goods! Look at Tucky go! Six and boarding, too cute!







The "woods" in Eryns backyard. this tree is huge! Easily over 100 feet tall.




A little Seattle scenery.. Eryn and I had grandious ideas of going shooting in downtown but of course we ended up shopping instead... Next time though...

We sure do love our Howeys! Thanks for having us come! Oh and Tuck I hope to move into your neighborhood someday!

7 comments:

Kristin Bishop said...

Hi! My name is Kristin Bishop. I am a friend of Chelsea's and I always love to look at your blog. YOu are a wonderful photographer. I would love to know what kind of camera you have or what kind you recommend. I really want to get a camera to take pictures of my son, and start exploring photography. Any advice? Thanks

Dani said...

Sounds like you guys had tonz of fun! She is just a little girl now! So cute! And you look so cute in that first picture! Cute little family you have!

*C said...

Your pics are so fun!! Looks like you all had a great time! The laundry basket thing is just too funny!! :)

team howey said...

SOOO glad you got pics of Aussie and Joey! I love those 2 together! Actually, I love our whole families together! Thanks for the visit, we love you!

Anonymous said...

Too dang cute! my fave is the laundry basket as a sled! how ingenious! Your pics are absolutely beautiful. you should make them into post cards. I would frame it! :) Your kid cracks me up! she is so beautiful! Just like her mama! and her bright blue eyes! Love it! AND LOVE YOU!

Tommy and Teisha said...

Way Cute pictures! Looks like you had tons of fun! And I will post my cruise pictures right now~ so you can see what we talked about.

dhammatt said...

Next time you go, I want to be invited! Although I hate shopping (did I say that?? I AM still a Frisby! But maybe I was adopted!) You guys have so much fun! And Soon I can dress Brindley up to match your girls!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed