Thursday

Tagged by Jordy... 7 things

Okay so Jordan even sent me an email tagging me so I guess I better get on it.
7 thing about me that you may not know

1. I knew I wanted to marry Kevin before he even knew my name.
2. I am left handed, can wiggle my ears and have double jointed elbows!
3. I sleep in until 9:00 everyday! (so does Win!) My sisters hate it!
4. My sister Eryn told me I should major in photography, so I did. And I loved it and still do. She is still to this day my number one fan.. Love you sis!
5. I never really say what I truely think or feel.
6. I never had friends growing up.I never needed them, I always just played with my brothers and sisters. One of the many perks of being the youngest of 9 children!
7. I dream about being a fashion photographer and having my photo on the cover of Vogue!

So there you have it... and 7 people I tag are
Eryn, Stacy,Teisha, Dawnelle, Lanie, Marj and Jen

6 comments:

Lanes said...

Jill, I have obviously been a blogger-slacker lately. It was fun catching up on your blog. Win is getting oh so big! And how fun that you got to go to Seattle!

Lanes said...

and I will do the "tag" soon I promise . . .

PADA said...

I will do the tag as soon as you come and help me post to the blog. Every time I do, it kicks me off before I can finish. I hate the words "SERVER ERROR".

Tommy and Teisha said...

Ok I will do this tag-- I am sure it'll be way exciting!

I am questioning how true your number 5 is~ not the Jill I know.

dhammatt said...

I was thinking the same thing about #5. If you don't ever say what you truely think then I am not sure I want to know what that is! Scary thought!! And I on the other hand just don't think so there are no surprises!! Everyone knows everything about me already but IF I can come up with 7 things I'll let you know.

*C said...

Love this post! So fun to read about you!

... Your sis was right about your talent! Your photography is amazing!! And I had no idea you were the youngest of NINE!! I'm sure you really didn't need other friends. Everyday must have been like a musical or something with that many siblings {i.e. The Sound of Music kind of comes to mind} ha ha :) Ok maybe it might not have been like that but that's how I kinda pictured it when you said that. :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed