Monday

Its Snow! Its Snow!

Weather on the East Coast isn't exactly predictable so when we were driving home from the dr today and it started snowing I figured we better make the most of it! We had absolutely no snow on Christmas and it hasn't really felt like winter here but today it did!

Joey was so excited to play, she listed everything she needed to get on before she could go outside, hat, gloves, boots and comfys!

Making her first snow angel!


Since it doesn't really snow here we don't have a sled, so we improvised! She didn't mind, she thought it was a blast anyway! Especially when I got in it with her! It was a bit of a squeeze but I am happy to report the basket managed to come out un harmed and so did my pride!






We had a snow ball fight and then I had to explain that really snow balls are only for throwing at daddy!

When we got inside Joey told me "thats pretty fun playing in the whole big snow!" and I have to agree it was fun and I am glad we got a little winter fun in, I am sure it will all be gone in the morning!

7 comments:

The Bunker Family said...

It looks like you had so much fun! I wish we had made time to go out and play in it, our day was just too crazy. But I'm glad you did!

Jade and Michael said...

You 2 are so dang cute! And you are such a good mom! When are you due???

team howey said...

Nothing like basket sledding in half an inch of snow for a good time!!!

PADA said...

I think Joey is the snow angel. Cute Pics!

dave&abby johnson family said...

Cute! I am glad you two had some fun in the snow!!! When am I going to see you?!

Sydney said...

Hi Jill! So how do you like the ice? Great huh? Lets get together and do lunch. It would have to be a weekend though.

cat said...

cute pics, and i LOVE jo's hair. seriously cute.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed