Thursday

"Mom, whats happned me?"

Okay so there is something in the water out here that makes all little girls want hair cuts! That or is because Joey has seen me cut my own hair, Kevs hair and my friend Aprils hair that has made her repeatedly ask for her own hair cut!




So I did it! I cut her long hair in to a short cut! Really we are just jumping on the bandwagon, Lily and Anna got theirs cut and than we were over at her friends and out of no where her little friend says "mom I need a hair cut!" I figured it was only a matter of time until she did it herself!





So while I was cutting away she kept asking "mom whats happened me?" And when we finished I asked her if she liked it and she said, "I want to put it back!" oops!


However now she tells me she is big enough to go to school and she looks like Madeline! Both good things in my book!



The back is messy in this pic but I wanted to show it because it is really cute! I messed up a little on the front because she would not for the life of me look up when I asked her to but what can you do, she is only two after all!



Finally a smiling one! I'm not sure where she learned this smile but oh well it works!



Everyone who has seen it says she looks really different and grown up. I guess I am still on the fence because all I see when I look at her is Joey just missing her hair! Although I will say I am glad I no longer have to find new ways to do her hair, bribe her to hold still when I do her hair and mostly listen to her scream when I pull her hair!

14 comments:

The Bunker Family said...

Oh my gosh, she looks adorable! I love it. I've been tempted to cut Sydney's, too. I might have to jump on the bandwagon one of these days...

The Bryger Family said...

She is perfect. I love the short look on little girls!

Kasey

MaryAnn said...

Wow she looks super cute. I'm impressed by your hair skills. What can't you do?

Annie said...

What? You cut your own hair?! You're nuts. Thats one thing I want to learn to do. Anyway, I love Joey's hair. It makes me want to mine off.

team howey said...

Super cute! It looks so full and you will be amazed at how much thicker it grows in! Enjoy it now, before she wants it "like Repunzel." sigh.

PADA said...

So, so cute. Joey, I love your smile!

Tyler and Emily said...

She looks so adorable! I hope you're feeling good, that baby's coming so soon now!!

Mommy McD said...

Love it. Its great. When I cut Braxton's he kept asking "mom, why is my hair falling down?"

Tommy and Teisha said...

Wow you are so talented-- I don't think I'll ever be able to cut my girls hair. Looks cute! My dad and I are coming out the second week of March (yeah on your B-Day)! When are you due again? I know it was in March but I didn't remember the exact date. I will for sure come see you-- my dad has conferences a lot of the days so I'll just be chillin.

Anonymous said...

love her smile! :) I love her haircut. too cute. Jeremy wants me to do the same thing to addy, heck he wants me to do the same thing to me...i told him he married the wrong girl if he thought i was cutting my hair! hehe! she looks adorable!

dave&abby johnson family said...

WOW!! Too cute, I love it, you are talented friend!

Sydney said...

I love her new hair do! Let's get together sometime and have lunch!

Stacy Richards said...

Every time I look at a pictures of her I can't help but smile, she is so cute. I love the hair cut! Miss you.

Chelsea said...

she looks so adorable!!! good work..a hair cutter too? when is your baby coming? and does he have a name???

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed