Monday

20 minutes of quiet..

And this is what you come down to! While enjoying a nice evening at our friends house the kids went down stairs to play and the parents stayed upstairs talking. We could hear them laughing and squealing but figured no crying no need.... Well after about twenty minutes Danny went down to check on them and all we hear is "uh Sarah?" We figured it had to be bad and headed for the stairs... This is what we found!



All three kids having a blast pulling all the stuffing out of the couch cushions! I about died! Joey was lucky Kev wasn't there because I can't imagine how he would have reacted.



Being the awesome people that they are our friends just laughed it off and we cleaned it up in no time. Not with out of few pics and some strong words that this is never to happen again!



I have to say Yes we have been invited back and Yes it is pretty much Joeys favorite place to play! She honestly loves these two so much! Everytime she sees Sam he receives a big hug and kiss! It is cute for now, we may have to talk about it in a few years! :)

photos courtesy of Sarah

9 comments:

dave&abby johnson family said...

oh my, that is so hilarious!!! What cute smart kids!!!

The Bunker Family said...

That is hilarious! I would be horrified, it sounds like you all handled it pretty well, though.

PADA said...

Ok, now I know why it is so much more fun to be a grandparent than a parent. I can't stop laughing.

Tommy and Teisha said...

That is hilarious-- kids are so unpredictable.

So I have been looking through your pictures and have decided you are going to have to teach me this side angle that you stand when taking pictures... your belly is never noticeable! I am already so self-conscious about mine.

Sarah said...

Hey, I'll let almost anything slide for 20 minutes with happy, occupied kids. Next time they ustuff the couch, maybe I can convince Danny to buy me a new one!

Tia and Cam said...

cam and i are both laughing at this! soon there will be two around!

team howey said...

Oh your poor friends! I couldn't figure out what all the white stuff was at first!!! Can only imagine what Trav would have done!!!

Anonymous said...

How funny!

Stacy Richards said...

They are all so cute, I bet they had a blast pulling all that stuffing out. Jo is such a beautiful girl. How are you feeling, are your doctors appointments going well? When are you due?

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed