Tuesday

Where Have We Been?

We've been to London to see the Queen! (okay not it this post, but if you have read Madeline in London you know what I am talking about :)
Actually we have been to the DC temple, Williamsburg and ringing in the New year!





Joey has decided she will no longer pose in pics with mom and dad, apparently we are not cool enough anymore!

Then it was off to Colonial Williamsburg! Which was really cool! Can you believe this was and probably still is someones house? It is amazing!


Joey got to see some serious oxen, she was impressed!


There were so many things to take pictures of! All the old shops that still sell colonial items. And I loved all the signs.





Joey spent her time pushing her stroller, collecting rocks and climbing on hitching posts. She is a real history buff!





As it got dark we headed back to the hotel where Joey and daddy took a swim! It was fun for her, really she just liked the hot tub but I think we will have a good time swimming this summer in our pool!



We got back just in time to ring in the New Year where Marj was good enough to let me off camera duty. (okay I forgot to bring mine) when we went bowling and had a little party! This was Jo's first time bowling and it was a blast! Yeah she got a little tired of waiting for two turns, but hey what two year old wouldn't!

This was totally a strike!
Jumping for joy! It was really funny!

The kids finished their game before the adults and guess who cleaned up by getting a TURKEY! Oh yeah me! I tied with Sarah for first! We worked our husbands!



The kids reading with bompa, don't worry they did see midnight much to their parents displeasure but hey if it only happens once a year it is fine with me!

Audios 2008 bring on 2009!

5 comments:

The Bunker Family said...

Looks like lots of fun! I would love to see Williamsburg at Christmas time - how fun!

Tommy and Teisha said...

I am so jealous-- I am going back to Washington DC in March with my dad and am so excited! He is going for work, I am going for play but it'll be a blast. You guys are so active all the time.

team howey said...

Love the Temple, beautiful, and Williamsburg is so cool, isn't it. But lovin' the most? That coat on you looks fabuloso, and of course I love to see Joey in Kay's things...really I do. Maybe because Joey is so adorable and maybe because it reminds me of Kay at that age...probably both. Glad you are having fun with your visitors!

Jade and Michael said...

How fun. I love the historical areas back east. You need to go to South Carolina when you can - you will love Charleston!

Anonymous said...

How fun! I love your pictures! Taya does not pose for pictures either. So I have just given up on trying! Every once and a while she will give me a smile. HA!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed