Monday

The Aqueem! Day 1 and 2

If you haven't been to the Baltimore Aquarium you should! It is awesome! Thursday morning Jo, Grandma and I got in the car and headed up there to meet Sarah and her boys! I didn't know what to expect, my past aquarium trips always seem to be a dissapointment. But not this one! So much so we are new members and will be going back frequently!


The bubbles at the entrance of the exhibit, really Joey could have stayed here all day and been happy!


But we soldiered on and saw it all! Stingrays, zebra sharks!



And Emo! So Joey has never seen "finding Nemo" but heard the other kids yelling and and joined in. Really I just think kevs taste in music has rubbed off on her! I kept telling her not Emo, Nemo... didn't matter!



The best part had to be the Dolphin show! It was so fun! And so cool! And of course Joey LOVED it!


They jump and splash the front rows! It is great!


As I said I bought a membership so on Saturday we went back with Kev!

Frightening picture of me I know but Joey and Kev look good!


Joey and Daddy enjoying the exhibits! They both love the water!


A little place for a rest!


Happy to report that on day two she left one happy camper! As opposed to our ending on day one where she screamed and screamed and then we got lost on the way home! Still sorry about that Marj! I think I will get the hang of driving out here soon! Atleast I will know my way to and from Baltimore really well!

5 comments:

team howey said...

Cute pics! It might just be the angle of your camera...but I love all the photos. That Jojo is just way too cute to live clear across the country. Thanks again for my blog header! I L O V E it!

Mommy McD said...

Awesome. See, like one more trip and the membership is paid for! We had a blast too - except that we got lost in the city on our way out... Thank Heavens for the iphone!

Jade and Michael said...

Looks like a fun place! I love the picture of Joey at the dolphin show - she looks so thrilled to be there!

PADA said...

We weren't really lost, we just didn't know how to get to the right street. I think you did really well and the day was so fun. Thanks. I love to see Joey and Braxton together. They are a riot. I am so glad that I got to spend time with you and with Sara.

Kari said...

I'm glad you made it up there-- it really is great! Seeing the pictures make me want to go back!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed