Thursday

Whooah Dada!

Bath! Eryn, Jo and I took the train to Bath on Wed.! It was so fun! If you are at all a Jane Austen reader you will get why Eryn and I had to go see it with our own eyes!











Eryn could go on and on about the history of Bath, I on the other hand was trying to keep my two year old from throwing rocks in the "sacred fountains"








Oh that is just a picture of me... by myself! thanks Eryn!

A few more shots. It was a really cool place to visit. the baths are original Roman baths, that were said to have sacred healing powers. But weren't uncovered by the Brits until the 1800's.









However in the 19th century people went to Bath for their health. It sits on a natural spring.





The city is all Limestone row houses. They are amazing. We walked up the street to the circus and saw four sets of curved houses. I could not get enough of them.



The bridge lined with shops. Beautiful.



The pump room, where you can taste the natural hot spring water. It was disgusting, but I was excited to see it and walk around it. I felt just like Catherine Morland in Northanger Abbey! (might be my favorite!)







A visit to Hapstead to see Kim and the Heath. When Eryn was getting off at customs she didn't know an address so she just put the Heath. The Custom official told her that is not an address and started to make her worry where she would go if we didn't show up to pick her up. Luckily we were there and she got to see the "official" place she was supposed to be staying while she is in London!

Eryn, Kim and Lee. Kim is Eryn's sister in law and Joey's very own auntie her in London! We love having her here so close and has been so nice!



This is an old manner house. Unfortunately we couldn't go inside but got to tour the gardens. Beautiful!




That same night we went to Wicked!

Now I know everyone raves about this one but really it is with good reason! It was so good! I honestly loved it so much! Nothing but great shows here in London!






After the theatre we walked over to Buckingham palace and just around Westminster. It was fun to see at night! And probably really confusing and I think a little scary for Eryn. Two girls walking down the dark streets of London, funny but I felt perfectly safe. I love that about here!





And for the best part! We were walking in Hyde Park today and Joey sees this huge statue and lets out a huge "whooah!! Dada!!"
I honestly made me laugh so hard and made me think I always hope she thinks her daddy is the biggest and strongest! (cause, he is!)


3 comments:

kh said...

Brilliant!

I love that you guys are doing so much.

BTW, I'm laughing...We're twinners in our LBDs and leggings.

PADA said...

How fun for the two of you and yes, I can see the resemblance with Kevin. Very observant JoJo.

Chelsea said...

How fun for your sister to come! I wish I had lots of money and I would invite myself over for a visit! :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed