Tuesday

Somebody Pinch Me!

Whoo Whoo! Eryn is here! And I could not be more excited. I couldn't sleep the whole night before, it was like Christmas!



After two, two hour tube rides, for me and Joey and one two hour train ride on top of a 10 hour flight for Eryn, we were hot sweaty and ready to party!
We hit the street to see the sights... Oxford Street, Regent Street, A little Soho and....



Some Piccadilly Circus!



Shopping is the best way to begin a trip in my opinion! The only bummer thing is London honestly shuts down at eight pm. I guess it is so every one can get to the pub to party. So for two foot loose and fancy free moms it was kind of a kill joy. but great to get out nonetheless.
We have an action packed 8 day, Bath, Paris, Hampstead and a few shows... Look out London! The Frisby's are here!

3 comments:

kh said...

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!

Tommy and Teisha said...

Fun~ I bet you are way excited she came to visit.

dave&abby johnson family said...

Well isn't that nice of your sister to come! How fun! And what a BEAUTIFUL architecture! Oh I would love to see that building in person!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed