Thursday

What a Difference 6 Months Makes!



So I have been thinking a lot about moving lately. Maybe I shouldn't because if I think about it too hard it really might make me cry! Anyway Eryn and I will soon be living on two different coasts, her the Pacific and me the Atlantic. And I just wanted to give her a shout out and tell her, I am totally stoked for you to be going back "home"! I can't imagine Win and Aus not going to the same high school. Heaven knows she is going to need someone to keep an eye on her! But I guess we will see what the future holds! I love you Howeys!!

2 comments:

team howey said...

I LOVE YOU SISSY!!! But the whole country isn't enough to keep us apart! Stoked we'll get to visit you and DC next fall...and maybe some day Kev will migrate to the Northwest...who knows!

Kev said...

i hope everyone noticed that Austin is making Joey cry in the first picture so in the 2nd picture she stole his sucker to get back at him!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed