Sunday

Ready To Go Mom!



So the other morning Winnie decided she was going to get ready to go on her own. She grabbed her own shoes, brought them over to me, mismatched of course. Then went in her room and grabbed her purse and her bear. Lately everytime we leave the house she has to grab at least two things, one in each hand and then head out the door! In this case it was her bear and her purse, usually it is her little people animals or a doll and a book! I never knew a girl to be so girlie at such a young age! Lucky Kevy! Surrounded by pink on all sides! ( side note, the bathrobe was my doing. She had just gotten out of the tubbers!)

6 comments:

Dani said...

That's so funny! I feel like she's still too young to know how to do all that stuff! Hey at least both shoes are pink, right!

Chelsea said...

that is hilarious! this morning hallie did the same thing...grabbed a few things and walked over to the door and kept saying "ba-bye...ba-bye" to me and Lauren. I was laughing so hard. These kids are too funny!

Lanes said...

Well, I obviously haven't been on here in way too long. It was so fun to catch up on all of your posts. Jo is getting so big! I can't even believe we are missing it! And her poor little collarbone, she's so tough. Miss and love you all!

*C said...

This is too cute! She's the happy baby I've every met, especially for having a broken collarbone {so tough}.

... Thanks for your comment too! You're too sweet! It's funny cause I kept telling Casey how cute I thought you all were! You're right, us accounting wives need to stick together!!

dhammatt said...

Well, she's her mamma's girl! Doesn't matter what she's wearing, she's got her purse so I'm sure she was thinking shopping!! Sh is adorable Jill!!!

Tommy and Teisha said...

Seriously that is crazy that she is getting old enough to try and even dress herself! She is so pretty!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed