Thursday

She may look like me... But she has her daddy's attitude!


I found this picture of me on my moms computer... And this little one of Win on her computer.. I think we are about the same age! Pretty funny I thought!
I guess I should elaborate on my title... According to parents views I was a sweet tempered baby and a bit of a handful as a teenager. According to parents Kevin was quite the handful as a baby and a breeze as a teenager. He could never be told what to do or how to do it. (still holds true today!) Well Win is just the same way. She insists on doing things in her time and in her way. For example, she will not go down the stairs on her belly like she should. Instead she has to face forward, she wants to walk down them but knows she can't just yet. So instead she goes face first but sits on her bum on every step and lowers herself down. It is pretty funny but a little scary at the same time. So like I said... She may look like me, but she has her dads attitude!

11 comments:

Lanes said...

She does look just like you! Wow! So cute, both of you!

*C said...

You both were and ARE so CUTE!! It's fun to see how similar you looked as babies!

Dani said...

You guys do look alike! How funny! Both so cute too!

Chelsea said...

oh goll..she looks SO much like you!!! Crazy!

cat said...

yep, she looks a ton like you. so, now every time someone tells you how gorgeous she is, you can just smile and know where she gets it from.

Jeremy said...

I don't know, I'm pretty sure I remember some times in high school when Kevin's parents weren't thinking Kevin was such a breeze...

Tommy and Teisha said...

I think you partially hope she has Kevin's personality because you don't want her to be as wild as you were as a teenager-- Just Kidding! So I joined the blogging world-- I am not sure what kind of pictures I am suppose to put up since I don't have kids and that seems to be what everyone focuses on but-- You should now I gave in and joined the blogging world-- I am not really sure what the point of blogging is but I created one-http://tommyandteisha.blogspot.com/

Teisha

Lanes said...

Aww, Kev, I'm sure mom and dad always thought you were an angel!

Lanes said...

Hey Kev, I "tagged" you. Jill can explain what it means. I know you will resist doing it, but you have to!

Tommy and Teisha said...

Oh man-- I was out of town last week so that is why I did not call you! We definitely need to go to lunch soon~ I am excited to see your pictures of Winn for Halloween!

PADA said...

OK, I won't comment on the attitude but she really does look like her beautiful mother.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed