Thursday

Let the Healing Begin!


We got the xray of Win's fractured clavicle from the Orthopedic Surgeon we went to this week. Not the most fun Dr. visit we have ever had. Two hours in a tiny room with a one year old, just to find out not much healing is going on! It was a bummer. I got myself already to hear that she was healed and instead we heard she has to wear the brace for atleast one more month! Oh what a trooper she is! She really has been wonderful I think it hurts me more than it does her!

5 comments:

PADA said...

So sad, it makes me want to cry. Good for you Joey to be so brave. Grandpa and Pada send our love.

cat said...

dang it! poor little thing.

*C said...

Hi! You're probably wondering who this is? Well I stumbled upon your blog just now {blog-surfing} and thought "hey I know them, well sorta". I meet you and your cute little family last week at the KPMG pre-interview event. Our husbands golfed together that day. Anyways I just thought I'd say hello. And tell you that your blog is adorable and that I love your photography! You're way talented!

... And poor Win. That makes me sad. I hope it heals faster than expected.

... Well if you'll like to visit us we're at www.ccbarrus.blogspot.com

p.s. sorry for such a long comment.

team howey said...

Oh poor baby!!! I hope it heals straight! And if it makes you feel any better, Aussie is now walking on his tip toes all the time. I think I may have to put him in casts to make his heels stay on the ground. It's a Howey thing, Trav use to have to wear braces to sleep. ugh. NOT THE SAME THING, i know.

Chelsea said...

oh man that is way to small of a skeleton to have a broken bone! those fall leaves you photographed are BEAUTIFUL! that is a bummer about your car!!! i seem to have just about as good as car luck as you!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed