Thursday

The Hills Are Alive!... But my car is dead!





Well it is no secret I love Autumn! It is my favorite time of year. So the other day I decided I would go out and photograph a little of it.
Well what happens when Jill decides to do landscape photography? My car breaks down! Sure enough! I don't know what magic touch I have with cars but I really do break down a lot. Sure some people would blame on the fact that I haven't driven a car newer than 96, since 1996 but no, it really is me! Luckily I have a wonderful husband and father who both came out to rescue us!
Oh and we also found out why those black and orange bugs are called Box Elder Bugs, Win and I were attacked by about one hundred of them! I guess I will be cleaning those out of my car for weeks to come!
But hey, aren't the leaves pretty?!

7 comments:

team howey said...

Great pics, Jill. So what happened to the car? Just one question, have you put oil in it in the last year? Thank goodness it didn't break down on the way to Boise! :)

LOVE THE PICS!

Jeremy said...

Isn't Cache Valley amazing in the fall? I swear the leaves down in SLC and any of the canyons are never as vibrant and stunning as those in CV. I miss it.

Nice pics!

Ladd said...

Jill,
Kevin was just up here in the IT room, he was showing me the photos of your daughters broken collar bone “Not Fun”. I noticed your Sardine Canyon photos, you have some great shots. The one in Dry Lake of the cows, fields and mountains is awesome. The colors this year up there are been phenomenal.

Ladd

Dani said...

I'm so jealous of all the fall time leaves! They're so pretty! Austin is still 90! I'm sick of it! Man that stinks that Winnie has to wear that thing longer! She's so cute though

Lanes said...

Oh, that makes me so homesick for cache valley. It is so beautiful in the fall. I totally agree, autumn is for sure my favorite season in Logan. They look great!

*C said...

These pictures are lovely!! You're super talented.

Tommy and Teisha said...

These pictures are amazing-- so beautiful! I love Utah for this reason.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed