Wednesday

Our Visitors

Grammy

We have had quite the house full of company this last month! My mom came out at the end of Feb to be here for Jackson's birth. Lucky she was here to stay with Joey, even if it was the biggest snow storm of the season and our heater and fireplace went out! Some how she managed to stay warm and handle Joey for the few days we were at the hospital!







Pas

My dad came out a few days after Jackson was born and Jackson had his first outing! We went down town and saw some sights! The natural history and the American history, two of my favorite museums, and Joeys!











We had a great time! Thanks mom and dad! Jackson of course slept through it all! Kid loves his little bed in the stroll!







Grandma

Grandma came out right after and we had quite the adventures! Broken car, hospital stay, zoo trip and...



The Kite Festival! It was really fun! Jo loved it! Until she got laid out by another kid. Both of them were too busy watching their kites to pay attention to where they were running!









Again Jackson slept through it all! Such a good little guy!

Thanks to all our visitors! Don't know what we would have done with out you!!

5 comments:

Tyler and Emily said...

Phil & Ted's- sweet. Kev is such a sucker! I can't believe you have 2 kids. Crazy. Joey is getting so big! And the little man is absolutely too die for!

Rob Dog said...

Look at you! Hitting the zoo, parks, museums, all within weeks of having a baby!! (how was that on the t-bone!) :) Please tell me agin when you are coming home, yes I called it home because I am hoping if I do it may mean you will eventually move back! :) he he he! no, I just want to start the countdown to when you will be here!

Lanes said...

Oh, I wish we were on the list of visitors! We really want to see that little guy. I love him already. He looks literally half the size of Davis when he was born. We miss you guys so much, please give Joey a big hug from all of us too. Love you!

Tommy and Teisha said...

Looks like you are still staying active with two kids now! That is great that both sides managed to come out and help you out and see you. I loved the American history museum-- so exciting!

mindy said...

hey-thanks for adding me, you have a good memory!

hope all is well--see you soon!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed