Saturday

The Big 3 0!


Happy Happy Birthday to my big sissy! Since I can't be in Disneyland/Vegas with you this weekend I thought I would post 30 of my favorite things about you on my blog! Get ready!
1. She always checks my blog! :)
2. She is the first person I call in the morning
3. I names my son after her!
4. She is coming to see me in 3 weeks!
5. No matter what she always had more fun!
6. She knows how to party!
7. She came to see me in London!
8. We rocked Paris together!
9. She is always good for a great phone conversation!
10. She has the cutest dang kids!
11. Duct Tape.... no more needs said
12. She is my number one fan, no matter what!
13. Girl knows clothes!
14. She says it like it is!
15. She has always made me want to be better.
16. She is so selfless
17. She is always team captain!
18. She waterskis better than I do! :)
19. She let me live with her in Seattle, when she was pregnant and I was working at A&F! Ha!
20. She makes the best sheet cake!
21. She has taught me everything I know about make up, clothes, and hair!...Okay she has taught me everything I know. period.
22. She is a great mom!
23. She really loves her family!
24. She knows what should come first in life!
25. She never stops trying to make me a better person!
26. She has a great relationship with her husband.
27. TRL! Oh yeah baby!
28. She was one cute baby! And one beautiful adult!
29. She has a plan and sticks to it!
30. She will never know how much I really love and appreciate her!





Happy Birthday Er Doo! I love you!

2 comments:

Rob Dog said...

Gotta love the big sisters!! She always was so stinking cool!! Remember when we were little and you would sneak her clothes and then have to hide if you had them on, or hurry and sneak them back in her room after school!! he he he! Anyway, how goes it?

P.S Erin if you read this Happy Birthday!! Long time no see!!!

team howey said...

I LOVE YOU SIS! You just made my morning! Fun birthday present! You are the best.

And oh, Robin just busted you big time! :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed