Friday

My Kids

It is amazing how time flies by with a newborn! Jackson is almost three weeks old! I can't believe it!

Luckily I got a few shots in of the two kiddos last week! Joey was actually excited to have her picture taken! It is amazing the persuasion powers a new baby brother has on her!



I love love love this one! I think it is going to go on his birth announcement! So sweet!



She has been so good with him! She loves everything about him. And doesn't go an hour with out saying "he's so cute!" I know it will change so I am enjoying it while it lasts!



And he is too! He is such a mellow baby! A complete 180 from how Joey was. He never cries, never fusses and never has to be bounced!!! I can't tell you how different that is from when Joey was a baby! I literally bounced my butt off with that girl:)



And I am happy to say that I successfully got two kids dressed and myself and out the door this morning! A feat I have been doubtful I could do.. But we did and it wasn't even that bad! Joey is such a big helper! I love that she is getting bigger and will get his nappies and hers for me!



Needless to say I am just enjoying the time I have with them right now. It amazes me that I am a mother of two! I love it and I sure love them!!

10 comments:

Rob Dog said...

AMAZING!!! I cant get over your pictures!! And impressive to get you and 2 kids out the door!! I swear I am never on time to ANYTHING! Miss ya! Wish we could take the kidos to the park! :)

cat said...

oh i LOVE these pictures. your kids are so dang beautiful!
oh yeah, congrats on the binky!:)

Jade and Michael said...

I love the pictures! They are both so cute!

kh said...

Gorgeous pics, Jill!

kh said...

And gorgeous kids, too. : )

Stacy Richards said...

I love the pictures, the first one is my fav. You have beautiful children! I am so happy that he is mellow for you, I remember you bouncing your butt off.

Tommy and Teisha said...

Cute pictures! I can't believe he is already so old-- I am sure time is just flying by (especially for you having 2 kids)

Youngs said...

jill, he is such a doll, I can't believe I waited this long to check your blog to see his pics. I am so excited for you. I can't believe you can manage to take such perfect pictures with the added pressures of a new baby. You are so talented and your family is gorgeous.

Lanes said...

Thanks for finally putting up some pictures of the little guy and our cute Joey. It's not like you have anything else to do these days :) He is so so cute. Thank goodness for mellow boys is all I have to say. I wish I was there to give him a squeeze. love you guys.

kellimerritt said...

These are the most precious pics ever!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed