Saturday

Our Next American Idol!



OH this girl! Ever since she was tiny she has loved songs. I mean loved songs! It was and still is the only way to get her to calm down at night or when she is anxious or in a bad mood, I have to sing! Now for anyone who has actually heard me sing it isn't pretty but it has always helped Joey so I of course do it. And now she has taken to singing to herself! I got a whole bunch on video, she goes through a list of ABC's, Twinkle, Her own made up Baby Jackson song, I am a Child of God, Frosty a Snowman and Someday My Prince Will Come! from Snow white.
Today I asked her what she wanted to be when she grows up and I went through the list, A doctor? No. A dolphin trainer? No. A mommy? No. A photographer? No. An accountant? No. Finally I asked A singer? Yes!!! So Rebecca looks like someone will be getting voice lessons some day!

7 comments:

Mommy McD said...

That is adorable! As always, of course! Of course I didn't call you while I was sick! You are way pregnant, and I wouldn't want to infect you. Mark stayed home from work, so it was all good. I'm game for this coming week though, if you can handle it! Let me know if you want us to come play!

PADA said...

Ahhh! Melt my heart. Joey, you can sing to me any time, any where! Love you.

Anonymous said...

haha! that is awesome~you know how i love music! you go girl! hold that microphone and sing loud and proud!

team howey said...

Tucker LOVED the video. His comment, "a ball of hot gasses. She should have just asked me what they (stars) are!" WE lOVE Joey. Man she is getting big!

Chelsea said...

That is SO cute! and SO my Hallie:) they would get along FABULOUS and could possibly harmonize! hahaha

Tommy and Teisha said...

That is cute-- she is getting so old it is crazy. Jackson will be here any day.

So I asked my parents the plans in DC but they kind of acted like we could go to dinner any night because nothing will be going on at night-- they are on a cruise now so I can't really get more detail but let me know what you are up for.

Rob Dog said...

Hey!! It's Robyn in case you did not know!!! SO I just spent like the last hour looking at your blog and seeing what you have been up to!! AMAZING!! Your family is so cute!! Jo is darling!! Your pictures are AMAZING!!!! I had no idea!! SO now I get to spend Hayden's nap time looking at your photo blog!!! I have already missed my run! Look what you are doing to me!! :) Loved seeing you and jo! SO fun!! Keep in touch missy!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed