Monday

Eat Your Heart Out!

Kev and I have a few Valentines Day traditions, some can't be mentioned on the blog (wink wink) but some can! Like the fact that I always make heart shaped pizza and ever since Kev was little he has had heart shaped rice crispies which I have taken to as well. So this year I decided to really go all out! Heart shaped everything, cookies, jello, pizza, mini pizza, rice crispies, even heart shaped ice cubes!



I decided to share the fun with a few friends! Joey was so excited to have her friends come to her party! We made heart shaped place mats and a bean toss for the kids! The parents just hung out and ate and talked.



I made everyone pose for a group picture! Not my usual thing but neither is having a party in the first place so I wanted to document it! Thanks to everyone who came! We had a blast! And a special thanks to my mother in law for providing all the heart shaped cookware that made the party possible! I have to say it turned out pretty good especially for being nine months pregnant! :)

5 comments:

PADA said...

How fun. It all looks so yummy. You really set a standard for yourself now. I am glad the heart shaped molds worked out.

Jessica said...

Looks like a "lovely" party. I am impressed for nine months pregnant. I am glad you guys had a great time. Thanks for the invite to your blog. You are right we should be blog friends. :)

team howey said...

Love the new page! The party looks like a hit... a lot of people to feed, so good on you! Can't wait for that soon to be J!

Kari said...

How fun! We only made it as far a heart shaped waffles this year but now I have more ideas for next year! Thanks! I think you are becoming a party thrower even if you don't realize it yet!

Stacy Richards said...

Looks like a fun party, good turnout. So how is everything with the pregnancy? I miss you, I'll call you soon.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed