Tuesday

He came. We saw. We froze!

Yeah Uncle Todd came to visit! Kev's oldest brother came out this last weekend! It was so fun to see him! (we did miss the rest of his family though!)


On Saturday we took a trip down to the district! We actually drove which I could not have been happier about! I think I am trained out from London! That and the Metro is so slow! (sorry but it is!)And I think we got to see a lot more this way!



My little American!



Joey of course wanted "uncle Nodd" to carry her, and he was nice enough to do it! Oh and yeah she brought her dog "jasper" with her, it is always something lately!



We went to the Museum of American History, it just so happened it was the grand re opening of it and was super crowded so we didn't stay long. Just long enough to see Starwars and..



My most favorite photograph EVER! The Original Richard Avendon! This was the cover of Vogue! I have always loved it so much! I think we will be going back often!



Stolled down the mall to Washington and Lincoln! What handsome brothers!!



Joey and Daddy and Lincoln! It was so cold I forced her to wear her hat which I think she kept on for maybe ten minutes, I wore it the rest of the time!



And finally some rest! Yes that is her under the blanket, next time I will pack two or three!



Thanks so much for coming Todd! We had so much fun and can't wait for you to return! However Joey does want you to bring Maisy next time!

6 comments:

ATT said...

I had a great time with you guys...wish I could have stayed longer and brought the rest of the family. maybe next time. Thanks for letting me crash your pad and drag you out in the harsh weather.

team howey said...

SO FUN! I can't wait to come visit. Have fun at the Parade!!! Talk about freezing.

PADA said...

I'm glad you all had such a good time. We can't wait to visit and have you do it all again. Maybe the weather will be warmer when we come.

Tommy and Teisha said...

That is my favorite statue in the whole world-- Flags of our Fathers talks about the lives of these soldiers.

dave&abby johnson family said...

That is such a neat place to visit! We can't wait to go back, there is still so much more to see. Glad you have had so many fun visitors!

Jade and Michael said...

Looks like you have tons of visitors! How fun! How are you?

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed