Friday

Sarah Rocks!




Lucky us! In case you haven't heard.... Kevs cousin Sarah and her family live out here too! (note Halloween!) They invited us to Sunday dinner at their house and Sarah brought up totes of boy clothes to give to us! I was so excited! We have nothing for this kid and I haven't even really given it that much thought! (not that I am not excited, just busy) But now we are really set and don't have much else to get! Just some grandmas to make blankets and I can call it good! Thanks so much Sarah, you rock! Not to mention an awesome shopping buddy!

7 comments:

team howey said...

Lucky you. How is it every where you live you have family giving in you things? :)

PADA said...

Good for Sarah. Such cute clothes. Right about the "grandma blankets." Let me know what you decide about that. I am ready, able and willing. Can't wait for the little Thuey to get here.

Megan said...

so i guess that means your having a boy?????!!!!!

dave&abby johnson family said...

That is so fun and how nice of her. That helps out a lot!!

Chelsea said...

lucky lucky!!! and what are you going to name this boy? and I guess I will save my "we sleep in toddler beds" post for a month or so, so you don't get the crazy thought that this has anything to do with me! really they've made all these changes on their own so well- I think they know they have to be nice since there are two of them:)

Youngs said...

Yes...what are you going to name this little guy? I hope you still are not sick. Hey...we will look into that redskins game. Wouldn't that be fun! Only if you guys went with us.

Tommy and Teisha said...

Oh that is so nice-- Are you coming in town for Christmas? or are you staying out there? You need to give me your address by the way.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed