Monday

No Sleep till.....cribby!

So remember how I had to buy Joey a new bed and I had to get all new bedding for her... and I had to have her out of her pack n play?



Turns out after a month of no sleep...



We put her back in her pack n play!!! She would not stay in her big bed and she was so tired all the time! She just didn't know what to do with all the freedom. She fell asleep like this for her nap. After she had gone in her close, got her shoes on (it is usually princess shoes) and gathered all her books to read to herself!

Needless to say life is much easier with her back in her "cribby" she sleeps through the night again, wakes up happy and takes her naps!! I figure I better get all the rest I can now before the baby comes and no one sleeps!!

8 comments:

April said...

oh what a cutie she is! I'm glad you get to sleep more now! ahhh. So I decided to go private on my blog but I don't have your email address to invite you. Can you email me at sunee365@yahoo.com so I can send you an invite?

Jade and Michael said...

oh! that is too cute! i hope she starts sleeping - and you too! when are you due?

team howey said...

I'm glad you caved. Best advice I've ever been given is 'you do what you gotta to do'! Can't wait to see JoJo in a month!

Tommy and Teisha said...

So sad she must have been exhausted

dave&abby johnson family said...

I love that picture! She is soo cute! How funny.

Lanes said...

Oh, you are all probably feeling so much better. Not sleeping is the worst. We are so excited to see you guys (we wish we got to see you too Kev). I haven't commented yet on all of the house stuff but it looks so great. I love the couch and the table looks fabulous. We love you guys. See you soon.

PADA said...

What a sweetie! That is pretty much how I feel when I grab a book to read in bed. I just fall asleep - sometimes before I even make it to bed. I am so glad you are sleeping better. There is nothing like a good nights sleep. Joey, we love you and miss you.

Anonymous said...

jilly that's hillarious!! that's awesome that you were able to capture that moment. Too fun! that girl is getting to be sooo dang big. wish i could see her and YOU more! love you muchly sweets!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed