Sunday

Ups and Downs



Jojo's first real shiner! Oh is was bad! Thanks to her big girl bed side rails and a pillow on the floor Jowin received this black eye! It happened last Saturday and she got to make her debut at church with it. It was quite unfortunate. I have had the regular comments, people are so funny! (not really) But at least no on has called social services. It is clearing up now, has gone to the nice green stage! The sad thing is I know it was a really hard fall because Jo does not bruise easily, she can fall down the stone steps at Tower of London and not even get a mark but this.... I guess we all have our ups and downs!

10 comments:

team howey said...

Sad for Joey! Not quite like the truck bed transition, eh? I LOVE the new side of all your travel spots. Cute.

dave&abby johnson family said...

Oh poor Jo!

PADA said...

Oh JoJo. That new bed is causing all kinds of trouble. I wish I was there to kiss it better. We miss you.

Amanda Petersen said...

umm... OWWW!!! that's crazy! poor girl!!

Tommy and Teisha said...

That is so sad--- it looks the most painful on the 3rd day with all the coloring.

Anonymous said...

aaah dang! :( adalynn had her first shiner at 13 months. it ws baaaad. Giver her a booboo kiss from Auntie Jordi**

Jade and Michael said...

oh how sad! i remember falling off my bed at that age, my mom says that is why my nose if flat. hope she is recovering!

cat said...

poor babe. i love her hair in the top right pic.
people are so annoying about their comments - huh?

Chelsea said...

oh that is so sad! and her hair is LONG! cute girl

dhammatt said...

I actually kept Brindley home from church when she fell off the bed in the motorhome! I wasn't taking any chances with someone calling social services!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed