Friday

How is Jojo Doing?

Since we have moved most calls and questions have been about Joey. How she is doing. How she like her new home. How she is surviving with just mom and dad to entertain.... Well...
She was thrilled when we opened up her boxes and she saw "all Jojo's own toys!" and now she has a loft filled with all her own toys! She loves to go up and play... as long as Kev or I go with her that is!



We moved her to her big girl bed the second night we were here! I just couldn't let her sleep in a pack n play any longer! That said I am now thinking I could have maybe waited a little longer! Kev and I both cringe when we hear those little foot steps coming in to our room at four in the morning! Luckily she goes back to sleep and sleeps through the night most nights.. She will get it in time! I hope!



She finally put on her Snow White dress! She got it for her birthday and hasn't put it on since. But she loves to color in her Snow White coloring book and today she announced she wanted to put on her snow white dress and shoes! Pretty cute! The funny thing about this picture is I don't usually see it when people say she looks like me but I swear when I look at her face in this picture it is like looking at a picture of me when I was that age.. spooky!




Kev goes to work on Monday and I think it is going to be a really big adjustment for us all. He has been home with us all day for a month now and Joey loves loves it! Hopefully she gets used to the idea of dada home at six o'clock again... but we will see!

She does tend to run through a list of people when we are in the car or playing with toys.. "grammy, pa's, jeffy, ty's, Ella, essie, jen.... grandma, bompa, kay, aussie, tuckder, ery.. lonan and lily, menan and todd, aunt lanie and abby and baby and emma"... and then "I wanna see...." and the list goes on! Thank goodness for blogs and skype so we can actually see people every once in a while!!

9 comments:

Jade and Michael said...

Her bed is dang cute! It sounds like you guys are starting to get adjusted! Tell Kevin good luck with the new job!

dave&abby johnson family said...

My friend! Finally out on the east coast! What a cute little room for Jojo! You need to e-mail me your number, we need to catch up and hook up some time!

Youngs said...

They do get better at staying in bed, (with time...a lot of time)Kyler just recently stopped after we made our bed off limits. If he came in we would make him a cozy bed on the floor by us. It worked great after a week or so of that. Good luck on getting some rest!

Anonymous said...

Holy cow!! you made it! how wonderful. i have been looking on your blog every day waiting to see pictures of you new place!!! Jojo's room looks fab! i wanna see the rest! glad you made it safely and that you are all settled! miss you girlie!
jordy

Anonymous said...

Thanks for adding me! Your little family is so beautiful. Your daughter is so adorable. She is a little smarty pants from what I have read about her. So are you living in DC? Ill have to scroll down and read about what brought you there. You seem to have a very fun life of travelling and such. Thats so awesome. So what does Kevin do?

Tyler and Emily said...

Your new place sounds amazing! I LOVE that loft play room, how fun! I hope you're starting to feel better. We miss you guys.

ATT said...

the place looks sweet. we miss y'all. hopefully my new job will bring me there occaisionally

dhammatt said...

Glad to hear from you! I can't believe you bought a place online and never even saw it! I bet you breathed a sigh of relief when you got there!!! And at least what you smelled was not a skunk! That is pretty funny though about the firemen! I'd be thinking "oh boy! I want to go home!" Actually, I am still thinking that!

PADA said...

How I miss you guys when I see these pictures. Jo's room looks so cute. How do you like the bedding by now? Jo looks so cute in her sowhite dress.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed