Wednesday

Trunk or Treat, Smell my feet, give me somthing good to Eat!

We went to our ward trunk or treat and Halloween party on Saturday! It was really a lot of fun! Joey has said for the past while she wanted to be Elmo for Halloween, but as we were trying to get ready she said "No, Jojo ladybug costume!" So thats what she was!


I still went as Cookie Monster though.


Isn't she cute!


And Kev surprised us when he came out with Joeys Elmo costume on his head! It was really funny!



A few cars were all decked out! This one had this guy who played songs and said creepy things, Joey just stood there and stared at him for about 15 minutes. Not scared just staring!


Joey and baby Callie! This is our friend April and Bryans daughter, she is six months and so cute! Joey thinks she is "cute and best" And I would agree she is adorable!






The party inside was a blast! Just like the ones I went to at my ward when I was little. Complete with bean bag toss and a fishing game! Joey played the cupcake walk and got one on her first try!

As we were leaving I asked Joey if she had fun at the party and she said "No mom. Partys over!" She really did have fun, we all did!

4 comments:

team howey said...

What an adorable little lady bug! Her hair looks like it has grown so much. And by the way, the time on your post says 6:15 AM. Really?

dave&abby johnson family said...

Oh she is sooo cute, I love her little lady bug costume! Glad you are having a good time in your new place!

Tommy and Teisha said...

Cute costume-- I like Kev and yours too.

PADA said...

What a cute little bug. She looks like she got the spirit of Halloween. Jill and Kev make great muppets.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed