Sunday

Happy Easter!



Oh and what a happy Easter it was! Jen's boy Ethan has been staying with us so Jowin had an awesome weekend playing with her cousie and having sleep overs every night. The only problem is Ethan wakes up at 5 am and Jowin doesn't get up until 9! So we settled on 8 am for the Easter egg hunt this morning and boy did the bunny come! They both got tennis rackets and more candy than they should eat in a life time. Which Jowin wasted no time in putting a serious dent in her stash today!

Later that afternoon we went downtown to temple square! It was such a beautiful day!






It has been a tradition to take family pictures on Easter... They never seem to turn out the best. But I thought these ones were cute. No tripod and just a timer.. But fun none the less!

7 comments:

Lanes said...

Happy Easter! Okay, I found my way on here! Sorry to give you a hard time. I didn't have the address, I think I got on here when mom was here. Anyway, I'm so glad you guys had a sunny beautiful Easter. You all look so nice! It rained buckets here today but that's okay cuz Abby wrote the Easter Bunny a letter and asked him to come yesterday since daddy was going to be home (had to work all day today). So we had a sunny Easter yesterday. I love the temple pics! Sorry for the longest comment ever! love you guys!

team howey said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics. I wish you were here to take ours! Looks like such a BEAUTIFUL day!

Tommy and Teisha said...

Cute! I love the pictures and it sounds like you had fun on Easter!

Chelsea said...

Happy Easter:) Your hair is darling! and I love jo's piggies:)

dhammatt said...

I think you are right! It IS a tradition to take family pics on Easter!!! No wonder I felt guilty that I didn't get any of the kids in their Easter outfits!! But when you don't go to church and have a cold, I guess it's ok,huh?

PADA said...

Wonderful photos. Cute family. Beautiful setting. Joey is darling. Love the Easter dress.

Justin, Lisa, Mia and Reese said...

You guys look great, its good to see ya "fresh"/kev ,we need to get the buds round up and do something together

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed