Saturday

Goodnight Room

I know I know this is the 3rd post in a row about Joey but this is too funny!

So as we were putting her down to bed tonight, her usual routine, bath, jammies, stories, prayers bed. Instead tonight she climbed up on to the daybed and got under the covers and laid down to go to sleep.





Thankfully it didn't last and she did go to sleep in her cribby! I guess she is ready to grow up but I am not quite ready for it yet!.... maybe I should be, it would make the move to London a lot easier....

5 comments:

team howey said...

Keep her in her crib till she's 3! At least she doesn't have an older brother to teach her how to climb out of her crib!

Chelsea said...

that is so funny...i dread the day they sleep in a real bed because i am terrified of the destruction that will happen in their room!!!

PADA said...

She thinks she is a big girl. No one told her she is supposed to stay little for a lot longer.

Tommy and Teisha said...

Cute~ It is crazy how big she is getting... at least if she starts to sleep in a bed you'll have a crib for another one!

Anonymous said...

Jilly~I can't believe how quickly time flies. Joey & Addy are growing right before our eyes! So fun, but kinda sad that time flies. When exactly do you go to London? I was begining to think you weren't going...is it around August? Funny thing is-A LOT of things on your 25 things to do list is on my list too! Miss you girlie. Glad to see you are SO happy! ;) MUAH

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed