Wednesday

Friends?.... CUTE!



We went up to Brigham City to go see Stacy and Crew! It was really fun! We took some pictures of Stacy and Crew and then of course we had to throw Jowin in and take some of the kidos!





Jowin and Crew were so funny together.. Crew would push her around and she would just put her hands up to her neck and try to run away all shy! They are around the same age but Jowin looked so much bigger! She is almost a whole head taller! Now if she could take that size and use it!

5 comments:

PADA said...

Jill, you are a genius with your photos. These are the cutest pictures!! Love the bubbles.

Tommy and Teisha said...

Cute pictures! I love the green background!

Chelsea said...

how cute is that??? possibly a prearranged marriage:) that would be a fun picture to have if so..ha ha. Your baby is big and adorable--and I have been meaning to call you for a week!!! I will monday:)

Anonymous said...

Too cute...mrs talented! I can't wait to see your photos of London. They are going to be magnificent! I promise...one day, when I..who are we kidding here, my husband is making money, I will buy, buy, buy your amazing work. so talented.

Tommy and Teisha said...

Thanks for the Happy Birthday!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed