Sunday

The Big TWO FIVE!

Oh what Happy Birthday to me! Today I turned twenty five! and if I live as long as my grandad a quarter of my live is now lived! (my grandad is 102!)
So in honor of my big day.... 25 things I want to do before I die.. or I guess while I live!
(some of these will be accomplished sooner than others!)

1. Go to Europe...
2. Shopping spree at Harrods
3. Shopping spree in NYC
4. Shopping spree in Paris
5. See all of Monets paintings
6. Go to an Annie Lebowitz show
7. Have my own art show
8. Own a Burken bag. Hermes
9. Own a home
10. Own and ride horses
11. learn to paint, well
12. live next door to Eryn
13. Take Joey to Europe when she graduates from high school
14. Go on a mission
15. have a darkroom in my house
16. make my husband really happy!
17. Go to a fashion show in NYC
18. design my own clothes
19. Learn to sail
20. Learn spanish
21. Fit in in London
22. Go to a temple session in every temple in the US
23. Learn to dance
24. read the Book of Mormon with each of my kids
25. See Joey get married in my wedding dress

25 things, some important and some just for fun.... Good luck to me!

7 comments:

The Bryger Family said...

Happy Birthday Jill!! Your list looks fabulous, I am sure you will be able to accomplish any and everything that you want!

Kasey

team howey said...

You could have just put one thing on your list to make me happy - LIVE NEXT TO ERYN!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! WE LOVE YOU!!!

Lindsay said...

Cute pictures. Love the bed pictures. And the pictures above the bed, did you take those? i'm sure you did! Happy B-day yesterday! 25 is a big birthday.
We would LOVE to have a playdate with Joey. Every morning when Jaida wakes up she asks who she gets to play with that day. She is too social. So e-mail me and we can plan a day!

Tommy and Teisha said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I can't believe we are getting so old-- I really don't like to think of it as a quarter of my life is over~ that scares me!

Kev said...

I couldn't help but notice that I don't make the list until #16.....far behind the shopping sprees. Funny how those things can't actually exist on the same list!!

I love you Jill. Happy Birthday. I'm very happy you were born!

dhammatt said...

Mushy Kev! As my kids would say "Save it for the Bedroom!" I love it!! Happy birthday Jilly! And good luck with all those things!! I too am happy you were born!

PADA said...

Happy Birthday Jill- Can I join you on some of those things? Especially the shopping sprees in London and Paris! Love you ,Jill.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed