Saturday

My New New Do!

This is the inspiration......



and this is me!





Ha! Ha!Okay so not Vogue worthy yet but it will get there!
After a very very long week and a LOT of hair trama I made an executive decision.
Funny thing is, is my hair was this short when Kev and I first met. and the one thing he told his parents about me before we met was that his hair was longer than mine. That isn't true this time around! But I totally love it. My hair was just so fried after this past week of dying and re dying that it was the only cute thing to do! It is crazy to have my hair this short again but I really like it. And when I came home Kev said hey you did it! I have been telling you to cut your hair short forever! I think that is his way of telling me I look good... I mean really good! :)

13 comments:

Lindsay said...

really cute! Not many people can pull off hair that short, but you definitely can. I'm jealous.

Sydney said...

Hey I love your hair! When are you guys moving out here?

*C said...

So So CUTE!! Love it! It looks so good on you!!

PADA said...

Wow, you never said a thing! This is the way I remember you when we first met and you look as beautiful as you did then. I guess I will have to wait 3 weeks to see it in person. How did Joey react?

team howey said...

"I mean really good"! Lauging out loud!!! You crack me up! I love it. I wish my hair would do it!!!! But alas, such is not my fortune. Love it!

kh said...

You look INCREDIBLE!!! I'm so in love with your hair short like that. Jill, will you be my stylist? Come to Vegas...pick out my clothes, fix my frumpy hair. C'mon...help a girl out. : )

kh said...

ps -- you're so ready for London now!

Tommy and Teisha said...

Cute~ You are lucky your neck is so small that is why this look is so cute on you! You cut it like this a few years ago... your hair must grow fast!

Tommy and Teisha said...

Also very cute becaue of your beautiful facE!

The Bryger Family said...

Way fabulous! You look great with short hair! Bryan will be glad to hear that there is another guy out there that likes short hair, he is ALWAYS trying to get me to keep mine short.

Kasey

Lanes said...

love it love it! you know i love a good short cut. it looks so cute!

Jeremy said...

So why is it that when girls grow their hair out and then finally get it cut a bit they can't leave it at that but just keep cutting shorter and shorter? I'll never understand.

Your first and second cuts, both look really good though!

Anonymous said...

WOW! that's amazing! I would really have to get gutsy before I'd cut my hair that short (very cute btw) but hey, you know me. I haven't cut my hair since the 5th grade! AAAH, maybe it's time for me to get a new do! Actually i am already in touch with my hairstylist, we shall see if i get gutsy or not! so stay tuned! Love ya jill-you hot momma you!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed