Sunday

Magically Wisked Away To.....

Many of you might know I love suprised! They just make life more fun!
So for Valentines Day Kev took me away on a romantic getaway! It was the first time we have left Joey for the night and boy was it nice to get away and feel like a couple again! Kev planned it all and wouldn't tell me anything except to pack a swim suit!
So we get in the car and head...


I have never stayed there and it was so fun! I have always been a sucker for hotels. There is nothing like getting a mint on your pillow and have someone else make your bed!

So Kev says we have an hour for dinner where do you want to go? I said an hour for dinner why? He wouldn't tell me so we jumped on trax and headed for a qucik dinner. So after dinner we get back off trax and we start to walk, and walk and walk. I am freezing and begging Kev to tell me where we are going so I can help navigate, Kev really does need a little help with that but we finally hit the street and I see Capital Theatere and Ballet West "Cinderella!" I can't tel you how excited I was! I love the ballet! I always tell Kev I think I missed my calling as a dancer!



We had so much fun and I loved every minute of it, especially the breakfast buffet at Little America!! I have to say Valentines Day is my new favorite holiday!....

5 comments:

The Bryger Family said...

That sounds like a fabulous Valentines day!!! Nice job Kevin.

Kasey

team howey said...

Awesome Jilly! Seething with envy...more than a little...but so excited for you! Way to go Kev - you rock!

PADA said...

Wow, Kev! You have made us proud. I always knew you were a romantic at heart. I am glad you had a good valentines. Jill, we love ballet too, maybe some of that rubbed off.

PADA said...

Way to go Kev, didn't know my little bro was such a romantic. How fun, I love the ballet too!

PADA said...

Sorry, that was Lanie, I am posting on Mom's . . . didn't realize.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed