Tuesday

Little Pool Shark...



With all this snow and cold we have been cooped up inside with not a whole lot to do. So Win has taken up a new hobby! Pool! Mostly she just crawls around puts all the balls in one pocket but she is a good spectator as well! The first night Kev and I played she just sat up in her chair and watched the whole game laughing and clapping! Go figure. I guess it is a good thing our new digs came furnished otherwise we would just be playing ring around the rosies and itsy bity spider all day!

Besides that, I thought these pictures were really cute so I wanted to post them! Funny how I can post pictures of Joey all day but can't manage to put a regular picture of myself up to show off my new hair. Sorry! I guess we all have out things!

Oh and yes her outfit does say "Starlet" on it! Thanks Eryn and yes she does think she is one!

6 comments:

dhammatt said...

I can't believe how fast she has grown either!! She is so cute and her hair grew overnight!

*C said...

You're right, the pics of Joey are adorable! But you still should try to get a regular picture up that shows off your new hair {stop trying to distract all of us with your cute kid, lets see the do}! :) I'm sure it's super cute!! Plus you're gorgeous, no reason to hide!!

team howey said...

You forgot "there was a little house..." which Aussie has been asking for since you left! I LOVE that outfit - it's even better the second time! :)

Lanes said...

cute pics, we miss that little girl. Abby needs someone to carry around the house. her hair is getting so long, I can't believe it.

Staci Davies said...

Hey! I'm so glad I came across your blog. Devin and I have been wondering what Kevins life is like now....with a child and all. She is so adorable and you guys look so happy! Tell him hello for us, and if you guys are ever in St. George, stop by and stay awhile. We'd love it!

So do you have a business with photography? I need someone to take a family one of us??? ANy interest.

Staci Davies said...

Sorry! I should have looked around your blog a little more before I made the "comment." You do great work!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed