Wednesday

La La La La Elmo's World!



Oscar you are a little scary! Look at the worried look!



Dorthy you aren't even real!



Mom and her little "Heart Breaker!"



So Win and I are now official card carrying members of the Childrens Museum! Best part is is our pass will get us in to museums in London, Virginia and Seattle... And pretty much everywhere in between!
They have a new exhibit, The Body. All Sesame Street and it is pretty fun! Joey was scared of Oscar the Grouch and his digestive system but loved Hoopers Store and of course Elmo's World! Honestly Joey could have stayed in this room all day!

4 comments:

PADA said...

How Cute are these pics. Joey, you will have to take me next time. I love Elmo too. FUN!

team howey said...

I LOVE THAT HEARTBRAKERS SHIRT!!! How fun. Can't wait to go children's museums together. Oh, and your stinkin' blog won't let me come over, I have to click on the link you sent.

Chelsea said...

hey! I love your new hair, and that museum looks so fun! ...and thanks for the invite, you were going to be in trouble!

Tommy and Teisha said...

The picture of Winn and you is so cute! Good idea to get a membership there since it'll work everywhere.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed