Wednesday

My Mom.... and... Me!



The other day I made my mom let me take pictures of her and myself for my series.... It is funny I have been doing photography for so many years and she has always been my biggest supporter but I have never acutally photographed her. I am so glad I did it! I love my mom! She is really one of my best friends and I love the relationship we have with each other! I really don't know what I would do with out her! Heck I even named my daughter after her, if that isn't love I don't know what is!
I love my mom and I love these pics.... So thanks for posing mom! Your the best!



10 comments:

team howey said...

I LOVE THESE PICTURES!!! HOW AWESOME! And maybe if we only photograph half of my face I can look that good to! HAH!

Tommy and Teisha said...

I really like these pictures! I love you mom too... she is such a good person.

PADA said...

Jill, is that your mom or your sister? What lovely pictures. You two look so much alike. Now you need to do a 3 generation shoot; your mom, you and Jo. That would be really cool.

Megan said...

love, love, love. I would like to hire you for some christmas photos.
think of something cool...like you ALWAYS do. Something I could blow up super big . Love ya, miss ya.
come see my benches too. I really love your work Jill-you have an awsome gift.
thanks for always sharing it with us.

Lanes said...

These look great Jill, I love the mom/daughter theme. Awww! Can't wait to see you guys in 5 DAYS -- not that I'm counting!

Chelsea said...

how cute! great job jill, i love them!

dhammatt said...

These pictures are really special Jill! I hope mom is proud of them too! I just can't believe you got her to pose with you! Good idea!

cat said...

jilly - i am blown away! these are amazing. i agree about the 3 generation shot, that would freakin' rock!

Mom said...

Good grief, Jill. I didn't know you would post the photos on your blog! But they are great, and I love the sentiment you expressed. I love you, too, and will be absolutely lost without you when you move East. I love the pictures. You really have GREAT talent if you could make ME look good.

*C said...

You're too talented. What great pictures! I love them. How cute are you and your mom!?!! And how precious are these pictures!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed