Friday

Happy...... Halloween!!



I have to say that Winnie's 2nd Halloween was so fun! She was just the cutest little bunny on the block! We went to Jens for trick or treating, pumpkin carving, and halloween games!



It was great and Win loved to trick or treat she just sat in the stroller and ate her candy just as happy as can be!



We had it all in our party... Darth Vador, Anakin Skywalker, Genreal Grevious, The Emperor, a monkey, a skeleton and a bunny! We were quite the site! Even Ty and Kev came dressed up. Kev came a Travis and Ty came as a monkey's uncle! Oh and I was a magician to go with my little white bunny!



Happy Haloween! Thanks Jen, Eryn, Mom and Kev we had a blast!!

5 comments:

dhammatt said...

I am so homesick now!The costumes are great! I thought the magician an bunny were a great idea!!! Who is missiing in the pic? one of ERyn's isn't there!

team howey said...

EWWW. I forgot how freaky I looked. No wonder all the kids were scared of me! No one parties like we do!

*C said...

So CUTE!! Your costumes were great!

... Halloween is so fun!!

PADA said...

The party side of the Thueson Grandparents wishes she could have been there to dress up too. Looks like fun. You are right about how cute the little bunny is. How long did the candy last and who ate most of it?

Tommy and Teisha said...

Oh man your pictures are so cute! Jo looks so cute~ and I like your costume also!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed