Sunday

Gotta Love Girlfriends!

So my good friend Jordan was in town from Ohio and I am so glad I got to see her. Jordan is the girl that I always had the most fun with when she would come in to town from Montana. We did some crazy stuff in our day.... But Jordy will alway be known best for her classic line such as, "when I grow up I want to live somewhere exciting, like Wyoming!!" I still laugh when I think about it. Well now we are "grown up" and both have little girls of our own. Crazy but true. So I couldn't pass up on taking some pictures of her and her girl. Jordan has always been one of my dearest friends, more like a sister than just a friend and boy do I love her! So here are some pics, and Jordy babe, you are BEAUTIFUL!!

4 comments:

team howey said...

Love the pictures! And WOW is Jordan photogenic. It was fun to hang out, but no one liners...bummer.

dhammatt said...

Thanks Jill! I love and miss Jordan too! It is so weird to think that one of my little beehives has a daughter older than mine! UGH! I really AM old!!

Chelsea said...

those pictures are awesome! what a pretty girl(well 2 of them!) great job!!!

Megan said...

I love the pics too. You do such an amazing job.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed