Monday

My Charlie And Lola

This last month has been filled with cold weather and sick kids. It takes a lot to keep us inside and home all day, and this sickness has done it. So of course with sick kids comes some movie watching! We have gotten to know Charlie and Lola pretty well around our house and it has been funny. But I think it needs to end and we need to see some warmer weather! :)



I'm not sure what snacks they were having but apparently they were GOOD! They were down there for quite a while, hanging out and "snuggin" I'm so glad they love each other! ;)



And Mr. Trouble himself! Oh this boy has stolen my heart and makes me laugh so hard!



I only hope they can be as good of friends as Charlie and Lola! Joey is turning in to Lola before my eyes, so maybe Jacks will pick up on some Charlie attitude! (he is very patient with his sister)
I guess spending a day in and watching shows isn't so bad every once in a while!

1 comment:

PADA said...

He has stolen my heart, too. I just want to squeeze him. And how about some snuggle time in front of the TV with Joey. I really miss that.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed