Wednesday

Forgotten...

Not my family, but these pictures have been forgotten. We took them one day after church, I was determined to have a Christmas card picture, which didn't happen... But Now that I look at these, they aren't that bad. But trying to get a baby to look at a camera with no one behind it is pretty much impossible, oh that goes for the 3 year old too.














It's funny these weren't taken that long ago just be Thanksgiving and already my kids have changed SO much! I mean Joey has her binky in these pictures! And Jackson is just a baby! Well he still is a baby to me...



It is funny to go back and look at these, Kev and I look the same but my kids look so different. I guess it happens so fast I haven't even been noticing. But being home these past few weeks and really looking at them, they are getting bigger everyday! And as much complaining I have done about being trapped in the house, at least I have learned this.. And will hopefully slow down and look and play with my kids, because before I know it they will be big and not want me anymore.. So for now I will try and enjoy the constant mom mom mom mom mom mom mom.....

4 comments:

mindy said...

hey, i know that bridge...great pics!

JoDell said...

Very sweet! My favs are the first picture with Joey on the ground and the one with Kevin and the kids. And I agree, your kids have grown so much! Isn't it crazy how fast they grow? It's hard to savor it as much as you know you should you you're in the thick of it. I've always admired you for your ability to enjoy your kids, though. You're good at letting them be kids and being patient with them.

Jade and Michael said...

oh my goodness you have the CUTEST family and take great pictures!!!

Rob Dog said...

I LOVE these!! You guys look so cute! And I love the red accents! dang cute!! I know how a feel, I wish I could slow time down a bit (except on the days Hayden has figured out how to take down the baby gate, or keeps hitting the dog on the head!! those can go fast! he he he!) I cant wait for you to come into town!! Keep me posted on the days and such!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed