Sunday

"With you, on Christ Mas"

"I want three books....oh! Wait, I need to go to bed!" I think that Christmas Eve will be the only night I ever hear Joey say those words! (girl hates to go to sleep) But not on Christmas Eve, she knew Santa was coming and she hit the hay! Kev and I decided to sleep in the couch that night, to keep watch.. Joey tends to wander at night and I really didn't want what happened on Easter to happen on Christmas too. (she woke up in the night and hunted all her eggs by herself and then came and got us)

But she didn't stir and was rewarded in the morning! Santa came and left lots of presents!


A kitchen, a cup for Jackson, a train a game.... He covered all his bases :)





Jaxy, the best gift I got this year! What a sweetie! Joey gave him a Mickey Mouse plate and sippy cup as her gift to him! Funny girl I was just glad she picked something for him, I heard a lot of I wants this month...





Eating stocking candy under the table... of course why not..


And as in all true thruths go, Jackson would have been happy with just a box, since that is what he played with most the day anyway, not the train I thought he would love so much!

There were some hits and some misses this year, but we had a great time! A little homesick, a little tired and a little broke.... It was a very Merry Christmas!!!

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Man I am really behind on the private blog scene! I love your red and black reindeer jammies and all your cute pictures. The white dress (you'll have to save that shot to show at the wedding reception), the playing in the snow, and the Christmas shots. A laundry basket--creative...had never thought of that!

The Bunker Family said...

I love the matching jammies! So darn cute. Of course Jackson liked the box best, that's how it goes, right?

April said...

Jill, you're so cute! Glad you guys had a merry christmas!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed