Monday

Jesus Wants Me For a Sunbeam!


It's official! Girlfriend is a Sunbeam! I tried and tried to get just one "normal" picture of her all ready to go and this is what I got! What a funny little thing! She is on a roll lately.. Sunbeams, gymnastics, oh and turning British right before my very eyes! She has been watching A Lot of Charlie and Lola! And it is funny! Here are a few of my favorite quotes, she has given me lately!
"Mum, where's dad? I haven't seen him in ages!"
"Would you like to play dress up? It is my favorite and my best."
"May I please have some pink milk?"
"Its 40 100 pounds!"
There are more and I just can't think of them now. It is really really funny! And a little frightening how influenced she is by television :)

3 comments:

PADA said...

That is pretty funny and what funny faces. How was Sunbeams?

dhammatt said...

Did you teach her the cross eyes trick or did Kev?! Too frunny!

Lanes said...

I am jealous, I've never been able to cross my eyes. What a talented girl :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed