Friday

Say Yes To The Dress

While at the mall today Joey came running over and asked me if she
could please try on this white dress? This is the first time she ever
asked to try on anything, let alone a white dress! So I of course said
yes and we went and found the dressing room. She twirled and went and
found dad to show him how pretty her dress was! It was a small glimpse
in to the future when she tries on her real white dress. For now I
don't think I will be watching say yes to the dress while I make
dinner any more:)

2 comments:

PADA said...

So, did you buy the dress? She looks adorable.

The Bunker Family said...

How cute! I love that show, too, but Sydney's has payed a little too much attention to it as well. Still, girls should love finding a pretty dress!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed