Friday

PUnkin Pickin!

All aboard the Joy School bus!! Off to Pumpkinville for some fun!

This was our second attempt, the first time it was too windy to go in. But we were lucky the second time around and had a blast! It was chilly! It was wild! It was Joy School! except we missed Treyster :)

Put three kids in a huge field with huge slides, blow up and hay and well this is what you get!


























Dirty....But very happy!




Thank goodness for strollers and Heidi bringing an extra sweater that Joey wore, thanks again Heidi!


By the end the kids we starving!! They all ate free apples, got their pumpkins and went to McDonalds! Yep I know, lucky!

5 comments:

JoDell said...

Very fun! Pumpkin picking with my kids is one of my favorite things to do in the Fall. You got some good pictures. Those kids are adorable. Looks like they had a good time. I love the Joy School Bus--too cute!

Rob Dog said...

So cute! What is this joy school? Do you do it yourself? Or is it just your regular preschool?

Jade and Michael said...

How fun! I always love your pictures by the way!

Jodi said...

Ahhh, so cute.

The Bunker Family said...

I need these pictures! They are ADORABLE! I'm lucky you are always prepared with your camera - you captured all the fun. Now we need to plan the next field trip!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed