Sunday

Home Sweet Home!


We made it! WE are in and have been working hard! New floors, new paint, new house! We are lovin it! Except the other day I asked Joey, Don't you love our new house and she replied, "yeah but not really..." But that isn't true she does. And Jackson oh how he loves his own room! Anytime he gets a little fussy I just take him up there and he calms right down and starts kicking and wants to get down and play! Thank goodness for PBkids blue paint color, it is really soothing and pretty! Joey is sleeping so much better since we moved. Gone are the days of coming out of her room every five seconds asking for anything she can think of just to get a glimpse of what we are doing. More pictures to come when all the painting is done and photos are hung. But for now it is for sure, home sweet home!
(oh and our new place is only about 2 miles from our old apartment. We were lucky. We got to stay in our ward and be closer to our friends, stores and library!)

9 comments:

PADA said...

It looks beautiful. Can't wait to see it! Soon:) That is quite the play thing for Jackson. Wow.

Jodi said...

Thanks for the sneak peak. I can't wait for more pictures. I want to see the soothing blue. We could use some of that!

Rob Dog said...

I can't wat to see more pictures!! do it soon!!

mindy said...

looks so pretty-can't wait to see more!

Craig said...

Excited for all of you!

JoDell said...

I'm glad you're enjoying your new house. I didn't see it before, but I love the colors and the floor looks great! Thanks for the tour the other week. You were brave to go from dark to light--I know it was a lot of work! Everything is very open and light. I loved it! And, I know why Jackson loves his room so much. That color of blue is definitley soothing...perfect for a baby boy's room.

Lanes said...

It looks so nice but I need way way more pictures than that. Come on Jill :) I hope you guys have fun with Grandma! We wish we could be there to give those kiddos a squeeze. Love you guys!

Jessica said...

Wow it looks so different and open. I really like it. I am glad you are enjoying it. There is nothing like having your kids in their own rooms. They sleep so much better. I am still sad we are not neighbors.

Anonymous said...

more pics pronto!!! I am so excited for you!!! I love more space! :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed